Real Estate Services Division
The Real Estate Services Division is divided into two work groups: Recording and Land Records. These groups are responsible for processing and preserving documents to be placed as public record. Included in these records are deeds, mortgages, liens and subdivision plats. This division also files other miscellaneous records including military discharge papers.
- County Clerk Land Records
- LOCCAT (LOCCAT is a new application offered to the public by the Tulsa County Clerk’s Office. It presents land records and real estate information in one map-based program, combining records from the County Clerk, Assessor and Treasurer for ease of use and public reference. ) Instructional Video
- Book A1 – 2438
- Historical Camera Record Images
- Historical Condo Tract Index (1986 and Before)
- Historical Grantor/Grantee Deed Index (1898 to 1933)
- Historical Platted Tract Index (Date of Plat to 1986)
- Historical Unplatted Tract Index (1903 to 1987)
- Land Records Management Information System (LRMIS)
- Tulsa County Plats (Pre-statehood to Current)
- Documentary Stamp Tax Calculator
As of August 01, 2004 the Tulsa County Clerk's office began accepting documents filed electronically. You may contact the companies listed below who contract to send your original scanned documents to the Recording Department. Upon receipt, the documents are reviewed and accepted or rejected. If accepted, the document is assigned an instrument number, along with the complete filing information. The filed document is then returned electronically to the submitter.
To participate, contact:
Marc Arrowood – Regional Sales Director
1-800-460-5657 Ext. 1046
eRecording Partners Network
888-325-3365 Ext. 11240
Indecomm Global Services
Corporation Service Company,[CSC]
Legal Documents filed here
- Fictitious Name Certificates
- Physician's Liens
- Military Discharges
- State and Federal Tax Liens
- Mechanic & Materialmens' Liens.
Documents are accepted for recording Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Guidelines To Preparing Documents
- Effective November 1, 2019 (OS28-32)
- Documentary Stamp Calculator
Item Fee Deeds or Other Recorded Instruments (First Page) $18.00 Additional pages, per page $2.00 Mortgages (Mortgage Tax may apply – contact Treasure’s Office 918-596-5071) $18.00 Additional pages, per page $2.00 Plat of one block or less $20.00 Plat of two blocks or more $35.00 Fictitious Name Certificate $15.00 Judgments, Release of Judgments $18.00 Additional pages, per page $2.00 Execution/Renewal of Judgment $10.00 Materialmen’s/Mechanic’s Lien $20.00 Additional pages, per page $2.00 Mailing a Notice of Materialmen’s Mechanic’s Lien $13.75 Physician’s Liens, Hospital Liens, Ambulance Liens, Personal Liens $20.00 Additional pages, per page $2.00 Release of Materialmen’s Lien, Mechanic’s Liens, Release of Physician’s Liens No Fee Release of Hospital Liens, Release of Ambulance Liens, and Release of Personal Liens No Fee Garnishment No Fee Non-Conforming Documents $35.00 Additional pages, per page $10.00 Item Fee Copy of Records, per page $1.00 Certified Copy of an Instrument $1.00 Additional pages, per page $1.00 Copies of Plats (51 OS 24A.5) 11 x 17 (all pages inclusive) $5.00 24 x 36 (price per page) $5.00 Item Fee Notary Fee $5.00 Cover Sheet $2.00 Military Discharge (DD214) Filing or Copy No Fee
To search, view, and print Tulsa County Clerk Records online, you must purchase a subscription.
Purchased subscriptions start at the time of purchase, regardless of if you have an existing active subscription.
|Web Subscription - 1 Day (24 Hours)||$10.00|
|Web Subscription - 1 Month (30 Days)||$30.00|
|Web Subscription - 2 Months (60 Days)||$60.00|
|Web Subscription - 3 Months (90 Days)||$90.00|
|Web Subscription - 4 Months (120 Days)||$120.00|
|Web Subscription -1 Year (365 Days)||$360.00|